Groundhog Order of eventsCategory: High School, English
Read the sentence. Number them in chronological order. Create an image to go with the story.
- If the Groundhog does not see his shadow and stays outside, warm weather is coming.
- People gather to watch the Groundhog on February second.
- Then he looks for his shadow.
- The Groundhog comes out of his hole.
- But if he sees his shadow, the Groundhog will run back into his hole.
- This means we will have six more weeks of cold weather.
For the complete Lesson please click GHPutInOrder.pdf
- GHPutInOrder.pdf43 K