Advertisement -Your Ad Here
These pages are dedicated to helping you plan a trip to Punxsutawney. You may think of a trip on Groundhog Day, Feburary 2nd each year but many come thoughout the year for Day trips and side trips. We have sections here to help you find a place to stay and things to do to fill your trip with activites and enjoyment.
We have listings here of places to stay and eat and activities you may enjoy while vacationing or traveling near Punxsutawney.
Visit the Where to Stay and Eat section of our site.
- There is no charge to get into Gobbler's Knob
- Gobbler's Knob is divided into two separate viewing areas, one for families and one for students.
- The Gate at Gobblers Knob opens at 3:00 a.m. Phil's Prognostication is at approximately 7:25 a.m.
- There will be refreshments and food available at the Knob
- The Groundhog club does not recommend bringing small children to the Knob. Animals are not permitted at the Knob.
- The Groundhog Club does not recommend bringing chairs to the Knob because the large crowd mostly stands and moves around.
- There is a handicapped-viewing area at the Knob to accommodate wheelchairs and people with disabilities.
- There is a bonfire at the Knob from approximately 3:00 a.m. There is no shelter available, so visitors should come prepared for the weather: hand and feet warmers, layered clothing and blankets.
- R.V. parking is available at Wal-Mart or Punxsutawney Plaza.
The planning process for Groundhog Day 2015 is underway! If you are interested in being a part of the entertainment or volunteering for Groundhog Day 2015 please contact us at: director@ ghogclub.com.